We appreciate your trust in us and we welcome you most warmly. We would also like to share with you the measures we are taking at this hotel in order to serve you during your trip. According to the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety while traveling. For your peace of mind, in your room you will find personal protective equipment for each person in your room.
As always, the safety of our guests and our team members remains our top priority, and we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with local and global public health authorities (including the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) in order to increase the level of our cleaning and hygiene protocols:
- We have provided training and improved our operational protocols for cleaning and hygiene
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles and knobs, public restrooms, etc.) and we continue to use specific commercial grade disinfectants
- We have adapted all our services according to the current health and safety recommendations.
- We have increased the distribution of antiviral hand sanitizers
- Additionally, Hilton has mobilized its regional and global response teams to provide 24/7 support to all of its hotels and are ready to act quickly in case a case of coronavirus is detected in any of them.
We thank you for your understanding in case the experience of your stay with us is not up to par with other occasions. If there's anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable, do not hesitate to contact Reception. The members of our team are at your disposal to serve you with the same hospitality to which you are accustomed to receive in our establishment.
We are aware that, in difficult times like the ones we live in, hospitality takes on even greater value. Thank you for staying with us.
Please, before entering any closed space, put on a mask, clean your hands with hydroalcoholic solution, do not exceed the maximum allowed capacity of the spaces and circulate without causing agglomerations.
We are always at your disposal 24 hours a day at our reception!
You can also call us at 959 20 45 00 and we will answer any questions.
Thank you for your visit!
Have you heard of Hilton Honors?
The Hilton Hotel Loyalty Program offers impressive discounts from day one.
Join now, it's free!