In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that the owner of this website is:
HOTEL OPERATION ISLANTILLA SLU
Registration data Mercantile Registry: Mercantile Registry of MADRID T 36924 , F 55, S 8, H M660402, I / A 2 (16.10.19)
Hotel address: Avd. Las Cumbres s/n, 21449, Islantilla, Huelva
Hereinafter referred to as "Islantilla Golf Resort"
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND THEIR ACCEPTANCE
These general conditions (hereinafter, the General Conditions) regulate the use of our Web Site (hereinafter, the Web Site) that Islantilla Golf Resort makes freely available to Internet users.
Islantilla Golf Resort reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Web Site, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who fail to comply with these General Conditions as well as the Particular Conditions that may be applicable.
The privacy and confidentiality of user information is important to Islantilla GolfResort. We are committed to the privacy and security of user information.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please check it out frequently.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is:
HOTEL OPERATION ISLANTILLA SLU
Address: Avd. Las Cumbres s/n, 21449, Islantilla, Huelva
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Islantilla Golf Resort informs you that the personal data you provide us by completing any electronic registration form that appears on our Web Site, or by any query, request or contracting of any service or product that you make us by email, telephone or by any other means, including the Website, will be treated exclusively by Islantilla Golf Resort.
By providing us with their personal data, the User, who is responsible for its veracity, consents to the processing of their data for the purposes indicated below:
- Respond to your queries or requests for information.
- Facilitate the booking process.
- Manage the benefits of products or services requested and / or contracted by you.
- Adapt the products and services requested by you to the preferences indicated in your registration form,
- Preparation of statistics.
- send you informative, commercial, advertising and promotional messages about our activities and services that may be of interest to you, through any of the channels you provide us (email, SMS, telephone, social networks, etc.).
- in case you consent to it, by checking the box that is provided, we will process your data to send you commercial communications from GAT Gestión de Activos Turísticos SLU, a company to which OPERACIÓN HOTELERA ISLANTILLA SLUbelongs.
At any time, you may object to the receipt of these commercial communications by email or other means of electronic communication by Islantilla Golf Resort and / or GAT Gestión de Activos Turísticos SLU, by sending an email to the address email@example.com,indicating in the Subject "Low Commercial Communications".
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
The personal data may be communicated to GAT Gestión de Activos Turísticos SLU, a company to which the data controller belongs, as well as to other third parties when we are obliged to do so in compliance with a legal obligation.
Likewise, your personal data may be communicated to the providers of services related to these purposes that are used by the hotel, always complying with the requirements established by current legislation.
Among these providers is our booking manager: Bookassist/Automatic Netware Ltd in Ireland & bookassist/Softdoc Netware SLU in Spain. For more information about Bookassist, see the information available on Bookassist.org/contact.jsp
What is the legal basis for the treatment?
We may process your personal data on the legal basis of:
- The need for the treatment for the execution of the contract signed with the user (to provide you with our Services).
- Our legitimate interest, without conflicting with your own data protection interests or with the fundamental rights or freedoms of the user (making statistics and helping us better understand our needs and improve the Services).
How long do we keep your personal data?
Islantilla Golf Resort undertakes to treat your personal data in an absolutely confidential manner, making use of them exclusively for the purposes indicated.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, not to request its deletion or to object to the processing of your data.
In any case, we will keep your data as long as we are obliged to comply with a legal obligation.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
At any time you can exercise, as the owner of the personal data, the following rights:
- Right to withdraw the consentgiven;
- Right of accessto the information we process about you;
- Right to rectificationof your data, in case they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right todelete, when, among other reasons, your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to object to the processingof your data in certain circumstances, for example, to direct marketing, including profiling;
- Right of limitation of the treatment:you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data in the cases established by law. Likewise, the controller may limit the processing when the user disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the same; or when the user opposes the treatment, while verifying if appropriate.
- Right to data portability: you have theright to transfer, copy or transfer the data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, from our database to a different one. It is only possible to exercise this right with respect to the data you have provided, when the processing is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protectionif it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
To do this, you must send a request, in writing, in which you must indicate the right you exercise, your name and surnames, address for the purposes of notifications, along with a copy of your ID or other valid document that proves your identity, addressed to:
HOTEL OPERATION ISLANTILLA SLU
Address: Avd. Las Cumbres s/n, Islantilla, Huelva CP 21449
In particular, we inform you of the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection(www.agpd.es)if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Through this Cookies Policy it aims to inform the User of the cookies that are downloaded to their device when accessing this website, what they are used for and how to disable their use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files or files that are downloaded to your computer or to the device you use to visit a website and serve to store and offer information to the owner of the website about the navigation of its users (connection time, operation of the page ...).
All this in order to improve the service offered, allow certain technical functionalities, carry out statistical studies and, sometimes, offer personalized advertising regarding the user's preferences.
What cookies do we use and for what purpose?
We use the following cookies, our own or those of third parties:
- Technicalcookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through the Website and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, use security elements during navigation or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies:These are those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Engine Expression Cookie: maintains user preferences, such as language.
Bookassist booking reference: Saves user preferences.
- Analysis cookies:These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites and / or services to which they are linked.
The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
Adobe Omniture– Collects statistical information about how visitors use the website.
Google Adwords: collects statistical information about usage and conversion.
- Advertising cookies:Advertising cookies are cookies that are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to the interests of users. They remember that a user has visited a website before. They are often linked to the functionality of the site. We use these cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to your interests.
DoubleClick, to optimize and target the advertisements or advertising that is included in our Services, based on your previous visits to our Services and the content that is relevant to a user.
Google Remarketing: Allows advertising to users who have visited the site.
Facebook: social media sharing.
- Personalized advertising cookies: If you have Cookies enabled, we will present you with relevant advertisements on our website. Google and other providers display our ads across different internet sites.
The user may allow, block or deactivate the cookies installed on their computer through the configuration of the web browser of their computer or mobile device. The settings of Internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept Cookies, but they can be easily disabled by changing the browser settings.
Many cookies are used to improve the usability or functionality of websites/applications, therefore, if the user chooses to disable cookies, some features of the Services may not function properly or their quality may be affected. Alternatively, if you do not want the data to be collected as described in this clause, you must stop using the Services.
Below, the user is offered some links to the instructions to follow to delete, enable and manage cookies, depending on the browser used:
STATEMENTS AND USE RELATED TO THE WEB SITE
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Web Site has been prepared in good faith by Islantilla Golf Resort with information from external and internal sources. However, the completeness, veracity, accuracy or timeliness of all the information it contains is not guaranteed nor, in particular, the usefulness of our Web Site for the performance of any particular activity by the User.
Islantilla Golf Resort does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements when accessing and /or using our Web Site that may cause alterations in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or any other damage or harm. Therefore, the hotel declines all responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the use that Users make of the Web Site, its services or contents, as well as the linked third-party web pages.
Likewise, Islantilla Golf Resortdoes not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of its Web Siteand/or its services. However, when this is reasonably possible, the hotel will give prior notice of interruptions in the operation of our Web Site and the Services offered therein. In this context, the hotel declines any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of our Web Site and the services.
In any case, The Islantilla Golf Resort will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through blogs, forums, chats, or other participation tools that are made available to the User.
Access to this website is under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User, who will be liable in any case for damages caused to third parties and / or Islantilla GolfResort.
If you decide to make a reservation online, you will be linked to a booking interface and a booking engine provided by our booking management system, Bookassist. We understand that safety remains the main concern of online consumers and we have chosen our booking engine with the utmost diligence and care. All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, encrypted and protected against third parties. Bookassist is certified as PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) compliant.
Bookassist is verified as a service provider through the Thawte Certification Authority. The following link provides more information about this security certificate: About SSL certificates
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Bookassist works with the highest standards of online security, the page where you enter your credit card details is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security protocol. SSL encrypts your name, card number and expiration date data before sending it over the internet, making it totally secure through the transaction. This secures this transaction as much as if you did it over the phone. Thousands of users have used Bookassist to make their reservations.
All credit cards are verified directly with the bank's system at the time of making the charge. This, for the benefit of the hotel and the client, ensures that the card is valid and that it is not a card stolen or used in fraudulent transactions.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want to make sure that visitors to our website feel safe about the use to plan and book accommodation. Islantilla Golf Resort is committed to protecting the information we collect. The hotel has implemented a security program to keep the information stored on our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our site is in a safe environment. Site servers/systems are configured with industry-standard data encryption, encryption, technologies, and firewalls. When personal information is entered during the booking process, or during an email to the customer, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure secure transmission.
PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROL
Please note that Islantilla Golf Resort has not designed this Site for, and does not intend it to be used by anyone under the age of 18. Accordingly, this site should not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
LINKS PROVIDED TO OTHER SITES
MODIFICATIONS OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, the web domain, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, data collections and software, is the property of Islantilla Golf Resort,our sponsors, partners or licensors and is protected by intellectual property regulations.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Islantilla Golf Resort,by itself or as an assignee, so that he/she undertakes to refrain from:
(a) Delete, evade or manipulate the 'copyright', trademarks and other data identifying the rights of the hotel or its owners incorporated into the contents and / or products marketed from our Web Site, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any information mechanisms that may contain them;
(b) Use the contents and, in particular, the information of Islantilla Golf Resort obtained through our Web Site to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people;
(c) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
(d) In general, use the contents in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents has been introduced into the Web Site in violation of their intellectual property rights, they must send a notification to Islantilla Golf Resort with complete and precise indication of their data and the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions will be governed by Spanish law, which will be applicable in what is not provided in these conditions in terms of interpretation, validity and execution.
Islantilla Golf Resort and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User's domicile for any dispute that may arise from the provision of the services subject to these General Conditions. In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, Islantilla Golf Resortand the Usersubmit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).
© 2021 All rights reserved