Services & entertainment info
We appreciate your trust in us and we welcome you most warmly. We would also like to share with you the measures we are taking at this hotel in order to serve you during your trip. According to the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety while traveling.
As always, the safety of our guests and our team members remains our top priority, and we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with local and global public health authorities (among the including the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) in order to increase the level of our cleaning and hygiene protocols protocols:
- We have provided training and improved our operational protocols for cleaning and hygiene
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles and doorknobs, public restrooms, etc.) and we continue to use specific commercial grade disinfectants
- We have adapted all our services according to the current health and safety recommendations.
- We have increased the distribution of antiviral hand sanitizers
- Additionally, The Residences has mobilized its response teams to provide 24/7 assistance to all your hotels and is ready to act quickly in case a case of coronavirus is detected in any of them
We thank you for your understanding in case the experience of your stay with us is not up to par with other occasions. If there's anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable, do not hesitate to contact Reception. The members of our team are at your disposal to serve you with the same hospitality to which you are accustomed to receive in our establishment.
We are aware that, in difficult times like the ones we live in, hospitality takes on even greater value. Thank you for staying with us.
Please, before entering the reception, put on your mask, clean your hands with hydroalcoholic solution and do not exceed the maximum capacity allowed for 2 people.
We are always at your disposal 24 hours a day at our reception!
You can also call us at 959 87 32 18 and we will answer any questions any questions you may have.
Thank you for your visit!